1. Retirement plans are too expensive.
Many traditional providers created their plans around large companies with a great number of employees. But times have changed. Now, very small plans can have access to competitive fee structures and low-cost investment options. QPA can help you to overcome concerns about fees with a number of different recordkeeper and administrative options, including the upcoming launch of a Pooled Employer Plan or “PEP” that is designed to help smaller companies get started. Our services can be customized to meet your specific needs and priced accordingly.
2. Retirement plans are too complicated and time-consuming to set up.
In the past, setting up a retirement plan rested on the shoulders of the business owners, who already have enough responsibilities of their own. Now, there are providers who offer a variety of different plan options for small businesses. The PEP option, referenced above, is a perfect example. The team at Qualified Plan Advisors is dedicated to helping our plan sponsors understand their plans through meaningful conversations and education. We offer financial wellness education in large groups, small groups, one-on-one, in-person, and virtual meetings for all retirement plan participants.
If you have the right team, getting started with a retirement plan might be easier than you think. Interested? Reach out to our team at Qualified Plan Advisors. Connect with a team member here.
- Back-to-School Savings: How Educators can Utilize 403(b) Plans to Save for Retirement - August 24, 2021
- Back to School with Financial Wellness - August 13, 2021
- The Bezos Effect: 3 Big Things Corporate Boards Need to Do About Succession Planning - July 27, 2021